Most events at UHeights are Pay-What-You-Can. This model allows our events to be more accessible to the community. We have no suggested amount, we simply ask you to pay what you can.
If you'd like to get a list of events delivered to your inbox at the beginning of every month, subscribe to our newsletter.
- Multiple DatesJan 29, 4:00 PM – 6:00 PMAuditorium at UHeights, 5031 University Way NE, Seattle, WA 98105, USAJoin UHeights Theatre Alliance member, Filament: A Collab Lab for monthly meet-ups based on the format of Shape Note Singing, and explore how group singing can effect us on a sensory and energetic level. No prior experience of any kind is required and anyone curious is welcome to attend (Ages 18 +).
- Multiple DatesFeb 02, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM PSTOnline Session
- Feb 09, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PMAuditorium at UHeights, 5031 University Way NE, Seattle, WA 98105, USA
- Multiple DatesFeb 12, 9:30 AM – 10:30 AMOnline Session
- Multiple DatesFeb 14, 5:30 PM – 6:30 PMOnline Session
- Multiple DatesFeb 16, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AMOnline Session
- Multiple DatesFeb 23, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AMUHeights, 5031 University Way NE, Seattle, WA 98105, USA