Most events at UHeights are Pay-What-You-Can. This model allows our events to be more accessible to the community. We have no suggested amount, we simply ask you to pay what you can.
Accessibility: Wheelchair lift available at the SW entrance (off Brooklyn Ave).
Max capacity of 550 lbs. Call UHeights staff for assistance at: (206) 235-8567
If you'd like to get a list of events delivered to your inbox at the beginning of every month, please subscribe to our newsletter.
- Zumba at UHeights (Tuesdays)Tue, Jan 19Online Session
- Thursdays at 10 - Memoir GroupThu, Jan 21Online SessionJan 21, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM PSTOnline SessionOur regular 3rd Thursday Memoir Group continues ONLINE! Join us from your home as we gather together virtually for memoir writing! With new prompts & tips each month, come unleash your creative side & tell stories of your lives. Please RSVP to get meeting link emailed to you.
- Zumba at UHeights (Saturdays)Sat, Jan 23Online Session
- Saturdays with Daffy Dave - JanuarySat, Jan 23Online SessionJan 23, 4:00 PM – 5:00 PMOnline SessionDaffy Dave is back in January with 2 more shows! Tune into his funny magic, slapstick juggling & silly songs for the whole family! Includes time after show to show off your pets, toys or anything fun & funny you’re doing at home during Sheltering in Place. RSVP in order to get the Zoom meeting link.
- Zumba at UHeights (Sundays)Sun, Jan 24Online Session
- Finding Your Poetic Voice: Community Poetry with AnanyaMon, Jan 25Online SessionJan 25, 5:30 PM – 6:30 PMOnline SessionIn times of crisis, we must turn to the arts for healing, sharing, and coming together. In this poetry class, participants will have the chance to read, discuss, and even write and share poems in a safe and welcoming space. Please RSVP to get meeting link emailed to you.
- Zumba at UHeights (Tuesdays)Tue, Jan 26Online Session
- Thursdays at 10 - StitcheryThu, Jan 28Online Session
- Zumba at UHeights (Saturdays)Sat, Jan 30Online Session
- Zumba at UHeights (Sundays)Sun, Jan 31Online Session