Fri, Dec 18|
University Heights Center
Warm Winter Drive
UHeights is organizing a warm winter giving drive this December to provide warm clothes, supplies and snacks, to folks in need. On Fri, 12/18, we will be distributing the items, in tandem with offering free healthcare assesments with U District Street Medicine & free meals through Northwest Share.
Time & Location
Dec 18, 2020, 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM PST
University Heights Center, 5031 University Way NE, Seattle, WA 98105, USA
About the Event
UHeights is organizing a Warm Winter Drive this December to provide warm clothes, supplies and snacks to folks in need.
We will be collecting items that are highlighted in the flier, including:
--coats, socks, hats and gloves
--shelf stable snacks (i.e. granola bars)
On the afternoon of Friday, December 18, we will be distributing the items, in tandem with offering free healthcare assessments through U District Street Medicine and free meals through Northwest Share (from 6 to 8 pm).
If you'd like to participate:
1) Please consider donating items by:
- Dropping off items (new items only) in bins at SW entrance (north of playground). Please call our Facilities line at 206-235-8567 when you drop off items. (or)
- Donate through Amazon with UHeights Charity List at: https://smile.amazon.com/hz/charitylist/ls/20YAVCL2YUC9D
2) Volunteering on 12/18 to sort and distribute. You can choose a shift from 4 to 6 pm, or 6 to 8 pm.
3) Spread the word! Post on social media, email to friends - we can send flyers to you with all the info. We have two flyers -- one requesting support and one offering support.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, or if you want us to send you the flyers.
Thank you for making this a Warm Winter for all!