Sat, Aug 14|
Carpool Cinema - The Sixth Sense (SAT showing)
Get in your car, pack your favorite snacks, and join us for the second event of our four-weekend carpool cinema series! Line up your car by 7:30, show starts at sundown! Online ticket sales are closed. Remaining tickets are available for purchase at event.
Time & Location
Aug 14, 2021, 7:30 PM – 11:30 PM
Phinney Center, 6532 Phinney Ave N, Seattle, WA 98103, USA
About the Event
UHeights is thrilled to partner with Phinney Neighborhood Association, Scarecrow Video, and Companis to bring you four weekends of Carpool Cinema. Get in your car, and join us!
We are grateful to The Grand Illusion for their additional support. Many thanks to 2021’s series sponsors: Ken’s Market/Marketime Foods and Center For Spiritual Living - Seattle.
For the second film in the series, we will be showing The Sixth Sense.
All films will be screened in the lower parking lot of Phinney Center. Entry is off N 67th St. between Phinney Ave N and Dayton Ave. N. The lot will open at 7:30 PM and the movie will begin at sundown.
Audio for the films will be synced to a radio station, so please be prepared to use your car radio, bring a boom box, or portable radio.
Gathering with others at a ‘car-pool cinema’ is a great way to safely get together while we are coming out of the pandemic. To keep everyone healthy, here are some rules the state has asked us to enforce:
- We ask that customers maintain social distancing by staying 6 feet apart when outside of their cars.
- Customers should wear a face covering when using the porta-potty.
- We will direct you to a parking spot that ensures the state-mandated distance between cars can be maintained.
- Food and beverages will not be available at the venue. We recommend you patronize one of the many neighborhood restaurants or bring a cooler.
- After the film, please wait for our staff to direct you out of the parking lot.
In case of inclement weather where it is no longer possible to show the film (heavy rain, dangerous winds, etc.), we will need to cancel. All patrons will be automatically refunded.
Tickets are $20 each, but feel free to add on a donation if you wish!
If the ticket price is a barrier or if you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org